Project Life- Title Page

  I am excited to do Project Life this year. Here is my title page.
I added a few things to the cards. There is a C for our last name, five people to represent our five, a chipboard year, some ribbon and ribbon flower trim, and the word family.

I am happy with the way it turned out. We don't have the most exciting life, but it will be fun to look back and see how our life was in 2012. This year we have a daughter moving to another state, which will change some things around the house. Our grandson is in dance so we will have a recital. Then there are the basic everyday things that make up our lives.

I am hoping that I will be able to keep up with my album this year. Last year I managed to take pictures through March, but I only completed one week of my album. I am going to order a photo printer so I can print pictures at home. My plan is to work on my album every week which will be much easier if I don't have to order my photos out.

I hope everyone is having a good New Year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I admire you for even trying this - I'm way too daunted to start! I'm still trying to catch up on my Christmas Journal as I only did about a week of it originally :)
Lisa said…
this is such a great project! enjoy the ride! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop